Today we are going to film the last montage but first we need to make sure the weather is suitable to film in. I went on metoffice to check todays weather and it is supposed to be quite sunny all day so that should fit in well with our filming. Thankfully it has stopped snowing and there isn't a lot of snow around on the roads so we won't need to look out for any risks.
Showing posts with label weather. Show all posts
Showing posts with label weather. Show all posts
Sunday, 31 March 2013
Friday, 22 March 2013
planning- filming and weather!
We still need to film our first montage and the part were the journalist is sat at his desk, but because our first montage could do with being set when the weather is warm and sunny it'll be quite hard to film with all the bad weather we are having.
Having warm weather sets our scene, the couple are meant to be in love so the sun reflects a happy mood. I don't think this will be possible as the weather has been forecasted as snow all weekend apart from Sunday. We may be able to finish our filming on Sunday depending if our actors are free.
Having warm weather sets our scene, the couple are meant to be in love so the sun reflects a happy mood. I don't think this will be possible as the weather has been forecasted as snow all weekend apart from Sunday. We may be able to finish our filming on Sunday depending if our actors are free.
Wednesday, 13 March 2013
planning- weather forecast updated.
We looked at the weather forecast again today for Sunday when we will be filming outside, and it says there will be light rain. We may be able to finish off our opening sequence if it doesn't rain all day. However if it does we will have to reschedule when we will be filming the outdoor piece.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
planning- weather forecast.
Today we looked on MetOffice for the upcoming weeks weather forecast so we know when we can film our opening sequence. We are filming Wednesday and Thursday inside so we don't really need to rely on the weather as much. Whereas on Sunday we will be filming outside so we will need to check the weather forecast again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)


