Tuesday 15 January 2013

A few of my favourite things.

I love reading many womens fashion and gossip magazines. Some of my favourites are:

                                                            

Closer
 
 
 
                                                        Glamour



                                                      and Look
I like these magazines because they update me with the latest gossip, they're full of entertainment and their psychographics relate to me. I am a part of many social networking sites..



My favourite include Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. They are a great way to communicate with friends and very easy to access.

                                        







I like to go out with my friends on a weekly basis, we usually go to the cinema's or go shopping. One of my favourite films is Burlesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment